Thursday, December 4, 2014

{Happiness is when...}

"Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. There's going to be stress in life, but its your choice whether you let it affect you or not." -Valerie Bertinelli

I think often people focus too much on the negative things rather than the happy and positive things in their life. I know I'm guilty of it, but recently I have been choosing to be happy. To me happiness is when:

  • Hitting all green lights on the way to my next destination
  • Getting done with a good workout
  •  Sleeping on clean sheets
  • Coming home to clean house
  • Coming home to my sweet husband and ornery cat
  • The Holidays
  • Making someone smile/laugh
  • Eating Pizza Rolls
  • Watching One Tree Hill
  • Talking to my best friend on the phone
  • Finding a new book you cant put down
  • Candles
  • Having a good relationship with my parents
  • Having wonderful In-Laws
  • Monkeys
  • Good Music
  • Finding jeans that fits perfectly
  • Helping others out
  • Having a day off with my husband
That's just the start. I could go on and on about what makes me happy. I'm very grateful for the life that I have and wouldn't change it for anything. Appreciate the little things in life and be thankful for what God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment