Monday, February 3, 2014

{Trying blogging out!}

I'm not the one to write in a journal or anything but the other day i was thinking that i want to remember all the memories that i have. I have such a wonderful life that i don't want to forget anything! So why not blog about it?

A little introduction of me:
  1.  I graduated from high school in 2012.
  2.  I am currently 19.
  3.  I married my best friend at the age of 18. It almost our 1 year anniversary!
  4.  We moved out of our apartment and into our first house on the first of the year. 
  5.  I love being a wife.
  6.  I nanny 3 amazing kids.
  7.  I like to be outdoors and active.
  8.  I love listening to music. I'm not really musically talented though.
  9.  I am number 3 out of 5 kids and have phenomenal parents.
  10.  I have a cat named Nadiya which means "hope" in Russian.
  11. I am Mormon.
I hope to keep up to date on my blog. Ill be writing about anything and everything. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment